A pioneer and leader in the Alberta market for recycled aggregate alternatives, our fleet of Hazemag impact crushers are ideal for turning a pile of asphalt or concrete rubble into a 100% post-consumer alternative to standard gravel products. Equipped with a heavy duty magnet belt and experienced personnel, all steel and other “waste” materials are removed, leaving behind a quality LEED product of whatever size or gradation you require.
Benefits of onsite asphalt or concrete crushing:
- Turning residual asphalt and concrete rubble into a saleable product.
- Can be used onsite to help minimize importation of expensive gravel products.
- Requirement to export residual rubble material is minimized.
- Steel can be salvaged for future use.
- Creation of a LEED product to show your dedication to our environment.
Questions about Concrete / Asphalt Mobile Crushing? Contact us today!