Fish Creek Excavating Ltd. is now accepting applications for a Gravel Truck Driver to work in and around the Calgary area.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment
- Hauling gravel, asphalt, concrete, etc.
- Hauling, loading and unloading equipment as required
- Chaining down and transporting equipment to various job sites
- Adhere to daily schedules set out by Dispatch
- Complete daily paperwork accurately and on time
- Maintain a clean and organized truck
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience on general line earthmoving equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must hold Class 1 license
- Ability to navigate work sites, and adapt to daily changes in site scope of work
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Clean drivers abstract
Fish Creek offers industry competitive wages, full benefit plan, a safety first culture, incentive bonus potential, and a positive team environment. We are a company who is focused on innovation, safety and growth. This is a Seasonal position.
NO PHONE CALLS!
We thank all applicants however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.